Our search engine tune-up plan varies from site to site depending on your budget, how much work you want to do yourself, and how much has been done so far. We will
- Study existing search engine position and web site traffic.
- Identify marketing strategy, marketing 'regions', competitors, and keywords.
- Change site to emphasize marketing plan including, meta tags, alt tags, titles, and
text, as well as adding new content-rich pages to achieve these goals.
- Submit site to important search engines and directories.
- Develop a link popularity plan.
- Iteratively monitor and update based upon results.
Most of the web carts we support have a Google Rank of 5 or even 6 (links here), although some of these shops have several developers.